Thursday, July 30, 2009

just a little croak

Not much to croak about in the quilting world. I've been too busy with "real" life to spend much time in my studio. I have at least gotten a few applique pieces ready for a wall hanging.

Our son has had a friend over since yesterday evening. They've been busy playing games. I did something I hardly ever do this morning---I fried bacon and made pancakes. Burnt 4 of the pancakes, thus the reason my husband is our breakfast chef on the weekends.

Our daughter has been learning to drive. We ventured out of the parking lot and onto our quiet neighborhood streets. Today, she drove to the library and the drug store. She's not quite ready for the busy streets, but she's doing pretty well. Amazingly, I am staying calm (not one of my strong points).

No comments:

Post a Comment