Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So, last night didn't go as well as I would have liked, but that was yesterday and this is today. I have decided to give up dairy for a few days and see if the post nasal drip goes away. I hope it does and at the same time I hope it doesn't. What will I do without my morning yogurt and my cheese at lunch?!?!?

It's also time to give The Sugar Addicts Total Recovery Program a try again. So far, so good. I had ham and eggs and toast for breakfast and a turkey sandwich (& chips--oops) at lunch. I did resist the birthday cake left from last night-yay me. I've even planned a snack of blueberries, strawberries and a handful of nuts later on. Good and healthy! I figure I better give this another shot, maybe it will help with the depression/anxiety. Especially the anxiety as my prescription has run out and I'm not sure I want to stay on it anymore.

If my dd and her friends stay down in the family room, I will survive. They sound like they are having such fun....Nascar on the Playstation--they all just got their drivers permits--hope they don't think that counts as driving practice.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment