Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another new chapter



My kids started back to school today. I can't believe how fast the years have gone by--even my kids said summer went so much faster this year. K is doing well at driving. She had her first session of behind-the-wheel with an instructor, who said all she needs to practice is backing into a parking spot and stopping behind the sidewalks.




N was really dreading school this year, as his best friend is in a different pod. Hopefully, he'll get over some of his shyness.




I spent saturday building a table for our bunny cage! I'm so proud of myself! I loosely followed instructions from a book. It turned out really nice.....I wonder if I could build a cabinent for my quilts....hmmmmm, maybe I'll look into that.
That's all for now. N will be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment