Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Questions, questions....

The first blog I found had some questions today, so I thought I'd answer them here too. (Thanks Carol E. @ Giraffe Dreams).

1. What is your absolute best asset?
I think it might be kindness.

2. What is the best thing that happened to you in the past week?
I started babysitting Kylie-a fifteen month old little girl. Her mom is single and is juggling a job and school. I go over to her house and keep Kylie while her mom goes to school. I feel so blest to be able to help.

3. What do you usually ust to mark a place in a book you are reading?
A book mark that my dad gave me many, many years ago. It's yellow with a little girl leaning on a tree on it.

4. How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?
Snooze button....I wake up before the alarm!

5. What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on?
A "just because" card to my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment