Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty-ten.....two thousand ten what do you call it?

Well, here we are in 2010 (I say twenty-ten). Wonder what this year holds for me and mine.  Last year brough a brand new house. That was plenty.

This year I want health for all those I love.  Will this be my year to get my weight under control?  We are making that easier with the purchase of a treadmill.....I'd much rather be out in the fresh air and sunshine, but not when it's -20 before the windchill.

Quilts, quilts and more quilts. In 2009 I finished 2 quilt tops and completed 3 other quilts plus a mini.  This will be my year to finish things that are taking up space in my studio....started knitting a giant mitten that I found in the back of the closet. See...I'm already making progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment