Sunday, February 21, 2010

Obsessed

Lately, I have been obsessed with quilts.  I wake up thinking about them, no wait, I dream about them in my sleep first, then I wake up thinking about them.  The housekeeping has gone by the wayside....who needs clean dishes to eat off of when I can spend my time working on yet another quilt. 

I have three waiting to be quilted...finally got one in the frame.  Two are waiting patiently as I handpiece one and hand applique the other (those have been in the piecing process for several years now). I have a quilt on my wall that is goint to go to my mother-in-laws church quilting group.  And, NOW.....I am thinking about finally starting my Dear Jane quilt.  250 blocks. 5000+ pieces. Jane took the entire Civil War to complete hers.  And, I, like Jane will handpiece and hand quilt mine. YIKES!!! I have truly lost my mind!

1 comment:

  1. I recently started making mittens from old sweaters and I dreamed about making more for 2 nights in a row! I love my quilting obession! Lisa

    ReplyDelete