Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One more time....

Let's try this again. I had an entry written, picture up and then picture disappeared and so did my entry!!!
Yesterday, I found a new-to-me quilt shop.  I was THRILLED to discover they carry the Kaffe Fassett line of fabrics.  I have a couple of his quilt books and they are phenomenal.  He uses so many patterns and
colors!  I picked up these:
They have more pink and green than is showing up here-took this with my phone(I won't be so lazy in the future), but I like them. I found a small bag that will use three of them-not sure where the rest will go.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely materials! Isn't it fun when you find a new quilt shop? I love the feeling of my first time visit. I feel like I have to touch every fabric! Can't wait to see what you make with this material.

    ReplyDelete