Monday, May 10, 2010

It's not raining.....yet.

It's May 10th....my birthday....that usually means rain.  So far, it's just cloudy. No big plans. I'm making fresh bread, chicken, spinach and basil salad and Ooey Gooey Cake.  Yes, I am making my own cake. The Girl loves to decorate cakes, but since it's a Monday, there's no predicting how much homework she will have.
We didn't do much for Mother's day....spent some time with my mother-in-law.
I didn't get any quilting done. I do have an idea for the backing for the baby quilt (see previous post). I'll post a picture in the next few days.
Back to my bread dough...looks like it's ready to shape into loaves.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear FrogMom....
    Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!! The Ooey Gooey Cake sounds really wonderful! I am a freak for sugar and anything that the work ooey in it. Hope the rain stayed away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday yesterday! It was mine too, but I have a few years on you. I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete