Saturday, July 3, 2010

Before and After....

The Girl at almost 6 months.....
The Girl at 16...
Yep, that's a Converse cake.....I am a quilter NOT a cake decorator....

She's actually dealing with the failed driver's exam well.  I think God knew I needed a few extra days to adjust. I am now SOOOO ready for her to Pass. That.Test.  We are taking both her car and my husbands car to the DMV to practice parallel parking today. She may use my husbands car for the test as it is smaller than hers(my old car). That comes after painting her room-bright blue and green.............

4 comments:

  1. Thinking good thoughts that your beautiful girl will pass her next test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's still a cutie! The extra practice will give her more confidence. That should be a big help for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to the Beautioful Girl. Second time's the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE CAKE!!! And was July 3 her bday? That's my sister's birthday!

    ReplyDelete