Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hmmm, would you try it?

I am still battling shoulder pain and now it has migrated to my shoulder blade and neck. I was out shopping for new gym shoes with The Boy and saw Phiten Titanium necklaces. They are apparently worn by athletes to balance things out and ease pain.

I did a little research, and there doesn't seem to be any scientific evidence, but they do seem to work for some people. They cost around $25, which I'd much rather spend on more quilty stuff (and possible a new transmission for The Girl's car).

Would you try it?

2 comments:

  1. That's your decision. I've heard people swear by them, and maybe you will be one that it helps - I guess you don't know unless you try it. I'm skeptical, though. If you get one let us know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen a doc about the shoulder pain and do you know what's causing it? For me, I would need to know that before deciding how to treat it. I agree with Rhoda--skeptical.

    ReplyDelete