Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Laundry.....

Oh, how I wish the laundry would miraculously gather, sort, wash, fold and best of all put itself away.  And if I could add anything to any of those loads, I would have to add the dishes, oh and the bathtub.  Maybe, I could even throw the dog in there once a month, but I suppose all that fur would clog the machine. 

Imagine if we had to still carry and heat our water and then spend hours scrubbing it all by hand.....I still remember when we moved into our first house and the washer and dryer were delivered....I kissed the washing machine. Yep, I did.  I was so happy not to have to haul the laundry and two kids down the hall in our apt. building just to get some clean clothes.  The joy of leaving my wet clothes in the washing machine until I could get back to them to throw them in the dryer was unbelievable.

Yep, guess I really do have it made ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment