Friday, April 9, 2010

I am still here. All week I kept thinking I'd get something finished and post a picture....well, I haven't finished anything this week.  I have, however, finally starte my Dear Jane quilt.  I've got three of the four rows done on the first block.  I've never had as much trouble with a block as this one.  It's so simple, but three times I've had to rip and re-sew. UGH!!!!

I also started  a shade for my bedroom.  I was zipping along with the sewing, hung it (that took 1/2 a day) and then HATED  it.  So, off the wall it came and I am re-doing my Swedish shade and making it into a Roman shade. I've made five other Roman shades.....said I'd never do another after the last one. Never say Never-I guess.

Other than that, not much going on.

2 comments:

  1. I would have been more than happy to see photos of what you had started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems I lost track of you for a while - I'm glad you found me and commented! I'm going to "follow" you so that won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete